SKINCARE - WAXING - SPA - PRODUCTS- CONSULTING

I created Laura's Beauty Lounge to inform and inspire but I also welcome you to interact. I would love to hear your comments, questions and suggestions on topics you would like to know more about.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Antioxidant Power! Essential for Healthy Skin...

Learn something you may not have known about the importance of Antioxidants in Skincare!  In short, Antioxidants protect our skin from free radical damage on the cellular level; the same damage that can lead to wrinkles, pigmentation and blemishes.  While it is essential to get antioxidants from our diet, our skin is the last organ to receive the vital nutrients we consume. Therefore, we should be applying this essential protection of antioxidants daily with our skincare products. Recommend: LucaBello's Antioxidant Daily Serum

1 comment:

  1. Right awаy I am going away to dο my breakfast, аfteг haѵing my bгeakfaѕt сoming agаin to
    rеad аԁditional news.

    Fеel frеe tо vіsіt my blоg post :: lancaster seo company

    ReplyDelete